Sunday, September 24, 2006

Q&A

Q: If I put all of the house projects I want to get done this fall into a spreadsheet am I a total loser?
A: Affirmitive (but I really want to...)

Q: Will I be ready for the October 5k I signed up for if I keep skipping my night runs to watch TV and drink a glass of Shiraz?
A: Doubtful

Q: Will I cry the day we have our subdivision Garage Sale and I sell my son's baby clothes, high chair, stroller, etc?
A: Someone get me a kleenex please

Q: Will I ever be a morning person?
A: It's not looking promising

Q: Am I going to finish the Abigail Adams biography?
A: Hmmmm, not sure about this one

Q: Will I ever get the guts to leave Missouri and move to the mountains?
A: One day.... one day

2 comments:

Beldy said...

And the 8 ball says:

No; yes; yes (but must you sell that stuff now?); no (but yes, when you hit middle age so don't worry about it now); doesn't matter; and, yes.

Anonymous said...

I guess I'll have to make the trek to the mountains to watch Mr. Aaron, huh? I'll do it gladly.