Monday, December 11, 2006

Goodwill, here I come.

Ok, I can no longer ignore it.

It= the piles of paper everywhere, the clothes not worn in years, the closets overflowing, the drawers full of everything and nothing, the Christmas dishes never used, the mismatched socks that have lost their mate, the 4 month old school calendar and the dreaded trashcan we call our basement.

It's time. 55 Gallon Heavy Duty trashbags. Paper Shredder. Hair pulled back. Determination. Perseverance. And a heavy dose of David Gray playing in the background.

Seriously, where does all this stuff come from? And why do I let it become such an overwhelming and daunting task?

Wish me luck. If I'm not back in a couple days please send in reinforcements. I may be lost under a pile of very important items that were so important to keep that I have not touched them in a year.

No comments: