Friday, May 11, 2007

Notes- #5


Garage Sales are serious work- sorting, throwing, pricing, vacuuming, wiping, etc. I'll be at my post bright and early tomorrow to sell and bargain away our posessions!


A reprieve from the rain- is that really the sun I see?


Mother's Day Luncheon at my son's school- sitting on chairs 12 inches off the ground, being a part of circle time and watching 3 and 4 year olds beaming as they handed over their gifts to us.


A brief tinge of sadness when you realize your baby is growing up- quickly replaced by an overwhelming amount of pride. I now understand why moms cry at milestone events for their children.


Happy Mother's Day!!!

2 comments:

Beldy said...

I get teary reading your blog the Little Man growing up.

I got teary last night reading the Graduation card Dickie got for Snarl.

Oh geez, pass the tissues, please.

Anonymous said...

excited to see you and Little Man this weekend :)